RISK WARNING: As a participant in this dangerous recreational activity, you may be exposing yourself to a significant risk of harm. Bike North, the ride organisers and leaders wish to warn you of the risks and hazards that are an inherent part of cycling, and to take care to prevent putting yourself, your fellow participants and/or others into danger. By signing onto this ride, you accept the warning as to risk, and you agree to ride in a safe and responsible manner and to obey all Australian Road Rules.
This ride starts at 09:30:00 Bicentennial Park, Victoria Ave carpark
This is a MEMBERS ONLY ride
CALL to CONFIRM
|Ride Grade Information|
approx. 17-19 kms/hr
|REE||Calculate your REE|
|Explanations of grades, pace, RDI, REE|
|Expected duration||3 hour(s) (estimate only - ride may be longer due to on the day factors)|
|Future dates for this route|
|Ride With GPS Map/Cue/Profile/TCX/GPX|
BN Members only.
The Bike North Century Challenge (BNCC) is an annual timed personal challenge event for members held on the last Sunday of April or the first Sunday of May . Each small riding group consisting of 2, 3 or 4 riders stays together over difficult and testing terrain to reach the goal of finishing the route. All riders meet up for a post event celebration.
Keeping us COVID-safe:
- Riders must be double vaccinated and carry proof
- Pre-registration is compulsory
- Physical distancing of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times
- Riders must not attend if sick, have cold or flu or flu-like symptoms, etc
- All riders are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer
- Registration for, and participation in, a Bike North activity includes consent for contact details from the ride log being provided for contact tracing purposes
- Riders must bring and wear a mask when NSW Health orders require (e.g. going into a coffee shop, toilets and on public transport & vehicular ferries).
- Riders who become Covid-19 positive within (approximately) 5 days after participating in a ride must immediately advise the Ride Leader
Bike North Events System, © 2010 Bike North and Keith Griffin