To be advised
2021 Election Candidates
Click through on the Lead Candidate for more information. You can also click the Ward in any entry to refine the display to that ward only
Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your questions about our stance on Cyclist issues in Lane Cove.
(1) Do you support better liaison between the Council and bicycle user groups?
We will improve the way council communicates … Read more
Please find my comments below:
(1) Do you support better liaison between the Council and bicycle user groups? Yes. I have chaired the Lane Cove Bicycle Committee as 2017.
(2) We note that little appears to have been achieved by … Read more
Thanks for reaching out, I believe bike riding is a very important way to navigate through our neighbourhood and a great way to keep fit and active. Please find below responses to your questions
1. Yes, I believe council lacks … Read more
Thank you for reaching out on behalf of Bike North. I have responded to the questions below. Please reach out if you have any other questions about my policies or positions.
(1) Do you support better liaison between the Council … Read more
Firstly I apologise for not replying to your email sooner. I have been caught up with another matter that seems to have taken up a significant amount of time. As to your questions, here are my replies.
(1) Do you … Read more
Thank you for contacting me with your questions in regards to my stance on bicycle policy for Lane Cove.
I have in the past been a member of Bicycle NSW and was an active commuting by bicycle when I worked … Read more
Thanks for getting in touch.
- Yes, I support better liaison not only between the council and bicycle user groups, but other groups within the community. Based on our surveying, there is a general feeling within the community that they are
I certainly support the implementation of Bicycle routes, particularly in these days of Climate Change and where more and more people wish to cycle. They are very important, but they need to be in suitable locations in line with community … Read more
Thank you for the opportunity to respond to Bike North.
I have the support of the candidates in Group C for East Ward for the following responses to your questions:-
Do you support better liaison between the Council and bicycle … Read more
Apologies for not replying sooner. I have to prioritise as I am trying to cram 72 hours into a 24 hour day at this stage so close to the elections.
Here is my response:
2. I believe SUPs … Read more
If you go to our website (note you may need to copy and paste this ink to your browser)
You will see that our policies are:
Councillors should listen to the residents of this area and provide responsible and … Read more