Trek Store Turramurra is holding a free workshop for Bike North members on the basics of bike maintenance at 5pm on Thursday 8 June.
The session will include:
– Drive train degrease and lubrication best practice
– Best tyre pressure and how to protect your rims
– Pre-ride ‘nuts and bolts’ check
– Knowing what tool is right for your bike
– How to know your bike is ready for a service
– Bike-washing best practice
Attendance is free, but registration is essential. Contact Trek Store Turramurra to register on 02 9144 2128 or visit instore.